ENERCAL® PLUS is a nutritiously balanced formula specially designed for use as a supplementary food.
ENERCAL® PLUS is specifically formulated with a 100% vegetable oil blend. It is high in vitamin D, which helps support calcium absorption and improves bone strength. ENERCAL® PLUS contains vitamin C and high quality protein to aid in the building and maintenance of body tissues.
It is also rich in vitamin B12 which is necessary for fat, carbohydrate, protein metabolism and needed for formation of red blood cell.
For use as a nutritional supplement: ENERCAL® PLUS can be consumed with a meal or between meals to increase nutrients in the diet. Preparation instructions must be followed as listed on the can, along with your physician's or health advisor's instructions for using this product.
ENERCAL® Plus can be consumed with a meal or between meals to increase nutrients in the diet. Preparation instructions must be followed as listed on the can, along with your physician’s or health advisor’s instruction for using this product.
Directions for Use:
Prepare ENERCAL® Plus using only the enclosed scoop.
|Mixing Dilution||Previously BoiledLukewarm/Cold Water/Sterile Water||Level Scoops||Total Volume|
|1.0 kcal/ml for supplementation||200 ml||4||240 ml|
|833 ml||17||1000 ml|
|1.5 kcal/ml for supplementation||180 ml||6||240 ml|
|750 ml||25||1000 ml|
Recommended serving: 1 (one) serving per day or as per instructed by your healthcare professionals.
Strictly follow hospital procedures for preparation, storage and handling:
- Wash hands, clean all preparation surfaces, feeding equipment and utensils before preparation.
- Boil fresh water for 5 minutes. Cool water to a lukewarm temperature. Pour correct amount of water into glass or feeding container. Sterile water may be used in place of tap water.
- Using only the scoop provided, measure the correct amount of powder. Level each scoop with the back of a clean, dry knife. Add the powder to the water. Mix well until dissolved.
- Drink ENERCAL PLUS immediately; discard any unfinished portion.
- If prepared product cannot be used immediately, store in the refrigerator for no longer than 24 hours.
- Keep can in a cool, dry place. Always replace lid after use. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Discard remaining powder after 4 weeks.