Does your child display any of the 7 common picky eating behaviours?
- Skip Meals
- Unwillingness to try new foods
- Eat a limited variety of foods
- Show little interest in foods
- Eat a limited amount of fruit & vegetables
- Eat too little
- Eat too slow
- Fortified with DHA, AA, Choline and Taurine to help ensure mind health development.
- Fortified with Lutein that helps protect the developing eye from harmful blue light & oxidative damage.
- Contains Oligofructose-soluble dietary fiber and a balanced calcium & phosphorus ratio for calcium absorption.
- Contains alpha-lactabulmin (alpha protein) a component of whey protein which is readily easily digested, absorbed and tolerated.
- Contains vitamins C, D, E, folic acid, iron, calcium and zinc which picky eaters may not get through diet alone.
Supplementing with S-26® PE GOLD® ensures picky eaters have adequate amounts of the 7 key nutrients from 7 food categories needed for healthy growth and development. It has an optimal blend of nutrients, including carbohydrates, proteins and fats that support increases in height and weight.
Picky eaters who tend to avoid 7 Food Categories may miss out 7 Key Nutrients that are vital for healthy growth and development.1-2 servings of S-26® PE Gold meets MORE than 50% of average rda*
|Nutrients||Functions||RDA*||Amount of 1-2 servings of S-26® PE GOLD®||Food with similar nutrient content|
|Protein (g)||Help build & repair body tissues||19-25||7-14||
100g of chicken fillet
|Calcium (mg)||Essential in formation of healthy bones and teeth||500-600||250-500||
400g / 2 blocks of soft tofu
|Iron (mg)||Important component of red blood cells||7||3.8-7.6||
200g of beef fillet
|Vitamin A (RE, ug)||Helps to maintain immune system and healthy vision||250-300||200-400||
50g / 2tbs of carrots
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||Involved in energy production and cognitive development||0.46-0.62||0.26-0.52||
100g/1 medium bowl of oatmeal
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.69-0.93||0.32-0.64||
200g of plain yoghurt
|Vitamin C (mg)||Helps to maintain healthy gums and teeth||35-50||24-48||
50g / 1 small orange
- S-26® PE GOLD® comes in powder form and mixes very easily with water to make a nutritious feeding.
- Each can of S-26® PE GOLD® contains a scoop for preparation. To prepare one serving of S-26® PE GOLD® (aproximately 240 mL), add 210 mL of previously boiled lukewarm or cool water to a cup. Add 7 level scoops of powder. Mix until dissolved.
Directions for Use:
Prepare Wyeth S-26® PE® GOLD® using only the enclosed scoop.
WARNING: Prepare only one serving at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished serving; discard the contents. Leaving child unattended may cause choking.
|Lukewarm or Cool Water (Previously Boiled)||Level Scoops||Servings Per Day|
|175 mL (7fl. oz.)||5||1-2|
- One scoop = 8.8 grams. Mix one scoop S-26® PE GOLD to 35 mL water.
- Using more or less powder than indicated could either lead to dehydration or deprive your child of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Expiration date/Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- Number of servings may vary depending on the nutritional intake of the child and should be provided based on your child’s needs. Contact your child’s doctor or dietitian if you have any questions