S-26® Gold ASCENDA™ Catch-up Growth Program 2022
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to participate in the S-26 Gold ASCENDA Catch-up Growth Program 2022 (the “Program”) and the Program Rules (as stated below) form the Program Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Program (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Program Terms and Conditions.
1. This Program is organised by Wyeth Nutrition (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Wyeth Nutrition”).
2. This Program is open to participants who have been recommended by the participating list of Doctors (“Participating Doctor”) only. Any registration/application without a Participating Doctor's recommendation will not be considered.
3. The Program is valid for a period of eight (8) weeks commencing on the day of receipt of the first 3 tins of ASCENDA Catch-up Growth Formula Milk powder 850g (“ASCENDA Formula Milk”) (“Program Period”).
How to Participate
To register for the Program, please complete this form with the requisite details (including providing consent to become a Wyeth Nutrition Parenting Club Member).
2. Upon successful verification of your registration, three (3) tins of ASCENDA Formula Milk will be delivered to you via the contact details submitted by you in this form. Please allow a minimum of 1 working week for the processing of the delivery notification (in the form of an SMS via the mobile number submitted for entry).
3. At the end of four (4) weeks of the Program Period and that your child must have consumed ASCENDA Formula Milk during this period, Wyeth Nutrition will send you a notification containing a weblink via email to provide further information regarding your child’s growth progress (i.e. height and weight) (“2nd Submission”). Please complete the form with the requisite details as stated therein.
4. Upon successful verification of the 2nd Submission, Wyeth Nutrition will deliver the final three (3) tins of ASCENDA Formula Milk.
5. At the end of eight (8) weeks of the Program Period and that your child must have consumed ASCENDA Formula Milk during this period, Wyeth Nutrition will send you a notification containing a weblink via email to provide further information regarding your child's growth progress (i.e. height and weight) (“Final Submission”).
6. Upon successful verification of the Final Submission, Wyeth Nutrition will deliver a Completion Hamper of Wyeth Nutrition Products and Premiums (total MRSP: $50).
Kindly note that we will need to impose an additional redelivery fee of $10 for any failed delivery. Hence, please ensure that someone will be at home to receive the tin.
For any queries or change in delivery details, you may contact our experienced careline consultants at 1-800-688-6886 Mon-Fri, 9am-530pm/ email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions
Wyeth Nutrition reserves the right to refuse any registration/application it receives for any reason. By submitting your registration/application, you agree to these Terms of Conditions as well as all other policies, terms and conditions applicable to the Program and made known to you by Wyeth Nutrition (whether prior to, during or after the Event).
By submitting this form, each participant agrees to join the Wyeth Nutrition Parenting Club of which the terms and conditions of Wyeth Nutrition Parenting Club are available at https://www.wyethnutrition.com.sg/tnc_wyeth-nutrition-parenting-club.
By participating in this Program, each participant agrees and hereby consents that Wyeth Nutrition may collect, use and disclose such participant's personal data with Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd. (including Nespresso Singapore) (“Nestlé Singapore”) , CPW Singapore (Pte) Ltd and their service providers, commercial partners, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to them and/or act on their behalf (collectively, “Nestlé Group”), as provided in this registration form, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and Wyeth Nutrition’s data protection policy available at our website https://www.wyethnutrition.com.sg/ :
(a) to administer this Program, including to contact participant and to conduct verification and other actions in connection with this Program;
(b) to compile and evaluate the results from the Program on an aggregated basis for sharing with Health Care Professionals (which may or may not include a Participating Doctor) for discussion purposes;
(c) to send out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the participant relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Wyeth Nutrition and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Wyeth Nutrition, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing in accordance with the PDPA. If a participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment or correction to be made, he/she should contact the relevant Nestlé Singapore officer at Nestle.privacy@SG.nestle.com. To withdraw consent to any specific use of his/her personal data, please visit the “Unsubscribe” tab on www.nestle.com.sg or contact Nestlé Singapore at Nestle.privacy@SG.nestle.com.
To extent permitted by law, Wyeth Nutrition will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with this Program, and each participant of this Program and any person acting on his/her behalf shall release completely and indemnify Wyeth Nutrition from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
The terms and conditions of this Program are governed by Singapore law, and participants of this Program shall submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.